We realize that girls are primarily stimulated or turned on by "touch."
Did you know that guys are turned on by "sight?" So when you are
"aroused" (sexually awakened) by a guy's "touch," we are in the same
way aroused by mere "sight." Let us explain. When we see girls who are
dressed in a suggestive, revealing, provocative, teasing, tantalizing
manner, our sexual desires are aroused. Our bodies are then affected.
So, guys are not turned on by touch, nor girls by sight? I mean, primarily? Also, thanks for defining what "aroused" means. And tell me... what do you mean by "suggestive, revealing, provocative, teasing, tantalizing?" And what is that in your pants?
If you are wearing a blouse that barely meets the waist
of your slacks and some of your skin shows while you are moving around,
During Jazzercise? Or just in general?
or simply while you are walking, sitting, or kneeling, our minds are
geared to wonder what more of your body would look like further
up.... This causes our bodies to respond biologically, and suddenly we
are fighting a war in our minds and bodies. And that war of lust is
continuing often long, even hours, after you are gone. We hate this,
because our "righteous man" wants to think pure thoughts....
A - don't be a victim of your biology, man. B - you hate this because your "righteous man" (who's that, your boner?) is fighting a natural human instinct to get hard. Why? I mean, aside from the obvious embarassment? Although, if we were a more sexually free society, perhaps it wouldn't be so embarrassing. Dude, whack OFF!
Girls, do you know what we would really like? We would like to come
among our Christian sisters and not have to fight and struggle in the
flesh.
In other words, don't make us rape you. Please.
Girls can be fashionable and modest at the same time. To be honest, we
respect you more when your appearance is modest, as the Scripture
commands in 1 Timothy 2:9. We really do not want the kind of girl who
dresses provocatively, for we know that if we marry her, she will still
be that way in the presence of other men once we are married.
But she'll also probably be super hot in bed and your guy friends will not know the half of it.
And here's an awesome pic that was included in the post...

Oh MY GOD! Her WRIST is showing! I'm totally gonna NUT!
Speaking of which, I can't wait to get home and masturbate. Damn, I'm HORNY! Wait... is that not modest enough?
7 comments:
I have written and rewritten 4 or 5 comments. Honestly I give up. I have no idea how to respond.
All I know is by comparison I am going to hell in a handbasket.
Wow. Do people actually torture themselves like this regularly?
I was in the middle of leaving a long, rambling comment here for you, when it started to turn into a blog entry. Check out my myspace blog in a couple days if your interested. Basically, I heartily concur with your evaluation of this "letter" and am just as offended as a man as you probably are as a woman. While the sight of exposed female flesh is definitely a pleasant experience (usually), these little X-ian boys need to grow up and discover that not all pleasant experiences involve sex. They also need to "own" their responses to outside stimuli, and realize that it isn't the sight of a woman in revealing clothing that's arousing them, it's what they're thinking about that woman that's causing them to be aroused.
Where's my belly shirt. I wanna go out and torture some poor Christian boys RIGHT NOW!
Where do you FIND these posts????
That was real?
*shudders*
I think you put it most eloquently when you said "Don't make us rape you" because seriously, what kind of fucking retards have difficulty controlling themsleves when a shirt doesn't go completely over the slacks? The next time some guy tries to hug me I will have to explain nicely that not only is he in my personal space but now I am AROUSED and may be forced to tie him up until he sucumbs to MY needs. Gah.
NaNo blog randomizer brought me here.
He he! I love it! In Oz right now there is A LOT of talk about a Muslim leader,Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, in Australia who referred to uncovered women as abandoned "meat" attracting voracious animals (that's my Todd). He referred back to the brutal, I stress brutal here, gang rape of a young Australian woman who he basically said deserved it. The audacity! After reading all this shit about zealous Christians and Muslims and their "values", I think they need their own nation and get the hell out of mine!
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20646437-601,00.html
Wow. Thank you everyone for all the great comments!
DS - I wish I coulda seen those 4 or 5 comments, man! IM me. heh heh.
Theo - "not all pleasant experiences involve sex." sooooo well put. gorgeous.
ETD - I found this post via the blog "The Happy Feminist" - she has a few "Anti-Feminist" links on there. Very interesting, although unfortunately the other side represented is all religious. Is that a coincidence or is feminism a theological issue? Hm.
desiree - thanks so much for stopping by! yay nano! and the hug bit - right on.
KMP - I would DONATE to the cause of getting these zealots on their own island. Greenland. Antarctica.
MEMO to Christian dudes:
Do NOT come to NYC in the summer. Your little holy heads will asplode.
Post a Comment